identification
2017-07-31 11:28:30 UTC
Anyone able to identify this tree? Came in as an opportunist and has
really flourised in six years.

https://postimg.org/image/l585h0n2z/
HRM Resident
2017-07-31 11:43:03 UTC
Anyone able to identify this tree? Came in as an opportunist and has
really flourised in six years.
https://postimg.org/image/l585h0n2z/
That photo is kind of small. Hard to make out any details. Is
there a way to make it bigger? I tried clicking on it and nothing.
Thought it might be a thumbnail to something else.
lol sorry, altered it to a thumbnail, will redo.
l***@fl.it
2017-07-31 12:20:27 UTC
https://postimg.org/image/gefy4e563/
jvangurp
2017-08-01 11:09:55 UTC
https://postimg.org/image/gefy4e563/
There's a local gardening Facebook group that enthusiastically does IDs like this, but can I remember what it's called? Ha... maybe it will come to me later.

John
l***@fl.it
2017-08-01 13:27:55 UTC
https://postimg.org/image/gefy4e563/
There's a local gardening Facebook group that enthusiastically does IDs like this, but can I remember what it's called? Ha... maybe it will come to me later.
John
You know me better than that! FB ??? Cold day in hell when I go
there. I think it is probably a Catalpa tree, if need be I will
harvest a leaf and go to Atlantic Gardens, or the Public Gardens
greenhouse, come to think of it received excellent advice from the
arborist there about our Camperdown Elms in front of the building.
jvangurp
2017-08-01 14:14:31 UTC
https://postimg.org/image/gefy4e563/
There's a local gardening Facebook group that enthusiastically does IDs like this, but can I remember what it's called? Ha... maybe it will come to me later.
John
You know me better than that! FB ??? Cold day in hell when I go
there. I think it is probably a Catalpa tree, if need be I will
harvest a leaf and go to Atlantic Gardens, or the Public Gardens
greenhouse, come to think of it received excellent advice from the
arborist there about our Camperdown Elms in front of the building.
Oh I know! Wasn't suggesting YOU go to the dark side there LB. Anyway, you'll get the ID yourself I can tell.

On the FB group I posted a photo of a climbing rose that's on our fence, and that we just love as a privacy screen. The group members were horrified that we were cultivating Rosa Multiflora, which view as a terrible invasive plant. They said to pull it up. ha! No way... on our little city lot stuff doesn't get out of control. We can spot pretty much every plant and have a pretty good idea of what's where.

Anyhoo... I mjst delve back into the almost indecipherable gibberish emails from our finance people here about stuff that's "important", lol.

JVG