Another update on the "Proud Boys"
2017-07-06 01:44:21 UTC
Head of Canada's Indigenous veterans group hopes Proud Boys don't lose their CAF jobs

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/indigenous-veterans-group-proud-boys-1.4191749
Jack
2017-07-06 11:34:37 UTC
Head of Canada's Indigenous veterans group hopes Proud Boys don't lose their CAF jobs
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/indigenous-veterans-group-proud-boys-1.4191749
My bro Jake and I are status INJUNS!!! Jake got some gay friend in the
govrement to pull some stirngs an we got our cards!!!???

We get tax free cigarets, liqour and FREE mariguana!!! lol! Jimmy can't
have any cuz hes not an injun......lolololol

--

Indians are named after the first thing their father sees after they are
born. - Two Dogs Fucking
MYOB@home.com
2017-07-06 13:10:49 UTC
He's a lot more understanding than I would be in that situation but he has a point. Yes, they acted VERY badly and need to face consequences (on top of the public shaming they're getting) but losing their jobs IS a bit severe punishment for being drunk and stupid.
Jake
2017-08-31 21:37:07 UTC
..and the "proud Boys" are free, free at last...from PC bullshit.....suck it up leftards
Jack
2017-09-03 13:51:25 UTC
Post by Jake
Post by jvangurp
Head of Canada's Indigenous veterans group hopes Proud Boys don't lose their CAF jobs
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/indigenous-veterans-group-proud-boys-1.4191749
..and the "proud Boys" are free, free at last...from PC bullshit.....suck it up leftards
Jake, my incestious twin brother! Cut it out.....yer killing me lol
lol!!!? You know we don't suck lefties....just gay righties like
ourselves and yer right on.....we're proud boys for doing it!!! But,
dear bro Jake, why do we need to wear President's Choice condoms???? You
know Pres. Trump insists all us fruits do "sex without contraceptive
barriers"!!! He signed it into executive order.... and we have to obey
the great blustering all-talk no-action alt-right Pres.!!!

Pres. Trump sez us gay righties gotta be raw doggin' in the fart
box!!!?? lol Just like carter tole us years ago!!!!