Sex in the dark
Jack
2017-09-16 10:43:40 UTC
Is possible to have gay sex in Florida with another man in the dark.....
Jake an I knows because we did it last night....all night???!!! It were
brothery love without electricty!! Jake has to sleep in today to get his
stamina backs, but I'm out trolling for more gay mens cuz a stiff pecker
has no conscience!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL!??

--

Let the queers be queer. As long as they are white men, there are
tremendos folks in my book! Especially if they voted for me because I'm
like smart!!! - Pres. Trump
Harvey Fudd
2017-09-16 20:32:14 UTC
Post by Jack
Is possible to have gay sex in Florida with another man in the dark.....
Jake an I knows because we did it last night....all night???!!! It were
brothery love without electricty!! Jake has to sleep in today to get his
stamina backs, but I'm out trolling for more gay mens cuz a stiff pecker
has no conscience!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL!??
--
Let the queers be queer. As long as they are white men, there are
tremendos folks in my book! Especially if they voted for me because I'm
like smart!!! - Pres. Trump
You two are a disgrace to the uniforms we wore. Did we not take a vow to
keep our sexual preferences confidential when we left the forces?

Carter