God bless Trudeau
Add Reply
Jack
2017-11-28 17:31:36 UTC
Jake an I are extatic!!! We got booted from the C.F. meatheads fer being
gays. Today the GREAT p.m. Justin Trudeau is apologgizing to me Jack and
bro Jake and The late Carter and al the other fruits that gots in shit
for following our natural ugres!!!!????

Thank you P.M. Trudeau!!!!!! See you in gay pride parade sooon!!?? lol

--

Fuck Canada. They like marijuana and queers and I don't like one of
them. - Pres. Trump.
Harvey Fudd
2017-12-04 10:52:30 UTC
Post by Jack
Jake an I are extatic!!! We got booted from the C.F. meatheads fer being
gays. Today the GREAT p.m. Justin Trudeau is apologgizing to me Jack and
bro Jake and The late Carter and al the other fruits that gots in shit
for following our natural ugres!!!!????
Thank you P.M. Trudeau!!!!!! See you in gay pride parade sooon!!?? lol
--
Fuck Canada. They like marijuana and queers and I don't like one of
them. - Pres. Trump.
I assure you I am alive and I still enjoy gay sex.

Carter