Uploads - What is wrong with Easynews
M***@getfucked.com
2017-11-10 09:08:55 UTC
Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.
Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???

---
http://www.avg.com
HRM Resident
2017-11-10 13:55:41 UTC
Post by M***@getfucked.com
Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.
Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???
---
http://www.avg.com
Star Trek Discovery is NOT in the same category as traditional Star
Trek. I watched the first 4-5 episodes and I actually was starting to
like it . . . until two female cast members started exchanging the F
bomb in some conversation.

I can curse and swear better than anyone here! Try me! That said,
Star Trek was an iconic series that generations enjoyed . . . why cast
members are now saying FUCK this and FUCK that is beyond me. It doesn't
fit, and it isn't Star Trek.

If you want to watch it, subscribe to CBS downloads, or get the
SPACE channel. Either way, it's not Star Trek.
--
HRM Resident