Steak and Stein
AW
2003-07-31 11:05:43 UTC
Does anyone know what Steak and Stein uses to marinade their derby style
steaks? Its so yummy!
Bill
2003-07-31 13:23:00 UTC
Give this site a look.

They have lots of industry "secret" recipes for the taking!

http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/

Bill.
Donna Whitman
2003-07-31 21:56:14 UTC
Post by Bill
Give this site a look.
They have lots of industry "secret" recipes for the taking!
http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/
Bill.
That's a very cool site and I have one of their cookbooks too. I
don't think they have any secret recipes. though. They're just very
good imitations. Their Orange Julius recipe is VERY tasty.
steaks? Its so yummy!
Friar Donk
2003-08-01 14:02:29 UTC
They take the cheapest cut of steak that is tough as nails and turn it into
a tender peice of marinaded goodness. I think it must be turpentine. I love
the stein either way.
Sorta like what they do at the MidTown. I think they must have a staff of
five people whose sole purpose is to sledgehammer leather-tough cuts of
meat into 1/2" steaks all day.
--
Friar Donk