Moffat range - how to set the clock.
Halifax_Hooligan
2010-07-01 14:24:23 UTC
Anyone know how to adjust the clock on a moffat range?
Searching the net hasn't yielded any results.

Clock works, just shows the incorrect time. I could just reset at
noon, and all will be ok...LOL.
Rick Walker
2010-07-01 14:47:09 UTC
Post by Halifax_Hooligan
Anyone know how to adjust the clock on a moffat range?
Searching the net hasn't yielded any results.
Clock works, just shows the incorrect time. I could just reset at
noon, and all will be ok...LOL.
LOL. Looks like that's the quickest way to fix that problem today,
Hooligan.

I can help with the countdown a little... it's 11:47. :-)
Halifax_Hooligan
2010-07-01 14:58:19 UTC
Post by Halifax_Hooligan
Anyone know how to adjust the clock on a moffat range?
Searching the net hasn't yielded any results.
Clock works, just shows the incorrect time. I could just reset at
noon, and all will be ok...LOL.
LOL.  Looks like that's the quickest way to fix that problem today,
Hooligan.
I can help with the countdown a little... it's 11:47.  :-)
Ya, I think that is what I'm going to do Rick, it's 11:57 , close
enough for me...haha.

Happy Canada Day.
Rick Walker

Same to you Hooligan... thanks for the chuckle too.
Ian M.
Find any kid between 10 and 15 years old and they'll set it for you.
h***@gmail.com
2014-09-05 18:00:06 UTC
Did you ever figure it out? Now it's my turn.
e***@hotmail.com
2015-03-10 00:22:00 UTC
My model is really old but I just push in all three buttons simultaneously (timer, oven, clean) and crank the "set" button at the same time.
r***@gmail.com
2016-01-25 04:27:26 UTC
My model is old. Under the timer dial it says push in and turn to set clock. When I do this nothing happens. The 2 other small dials are for start time and stop time.
Help
r***@gmail.com
2017-07-18 04:05:35 UTC
Same issue. I presume I must pull the knob off. Push in a flat screw driver and try to force the reset clock by turning. Or open the back.? Any ideas.
j***@gmail.com
2017-10-13 16:20:30 UTC
Robert, that worked! When I took the knob off and apply pressure to a screwdriver, the timer hand moved but so did the minute hand. Once I got the correct time, I squeezed the prongs together a bit so that the knob would go back on. Then, I tried changing the time without worrying about what the timer hand was doing. And that worked even though it didn't work before. Thank you for your great suggestion! Judy
axemen99
2017-07-19 01:14:17 UTC
Post by Halifax_Hooligan
Anyone know how to adjust the clock on a moffat range?
Searching the net hasn't yielded any results.
Clock works, just shows the incorrect time. I could just reset at
noon, and all will be ok...LOL.
Setting the clock
Push the clock button,then push the up or down temperature arrows to set the clock. After it is set,push the clock button again.