proven...
Jack
2016-04-02 21:32:32 UTC
..she IS a nutbar...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206
James Warren
2016-04-02 21:52:17 UTC
Post by Jack
..she IS a nutbar...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206
Not enough evidence for that conclusion Jack. But it is one more piece of
evidence showing that you are a woman hater. Just because you don't lean
towards hetero doesn't mean that you must hate women. They're just people
like the rest of us. I almost said people like you but that would be a very
nasty thing for me to say.
-jw
Jack
2016-04-02 22:21:19 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
..she IS a nutbar...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206
Not enough evidence for that conclusion Jack. But it is one more piece of
evidence showing that you are a woman hater. Just because you don't lean
towards hetero doesn't mean that you must hate women. They're just people
like the rest of us. I almost said people like you but that would be a very
nasty thing for me to say.
--
-jw
I love women...they are fun to play with...however this one is a turd.,..

She's a liar...PROVEN....I hear there's a move afoot to have her booted from the military due to her dishonesty/lack of credibility/perjury...I hoe that's true
HRM Resident
2016-04-03 14:45:01 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
..she IS a nutbar...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206
Not enough evidence for that conclusion Jack. But it is one more piece of
evidence showing that you are a woman hater. Just because you don't lean
towards hetero doesn't mean that you must hate women. They're just people
like the rest of us. I almost said people like you but that would be a very
nasty thing for me to say.
Why are you arguing with Bubbles?
HRM Resident
Jack
Bubble is retarded like all lefties
James Warren
2016-04-03 16:25:12 UTC
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
..she IS a nutbar...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206
Not enough evidence for that conclusion Jack. But it is one more piece of
evidence showing that you are a woman hater. Just because you don't lean
towards hetero doesn't mean that you must hate women. They're just people
like the rest of us. I almost said people like you but that would be a very
nasty thing for me to say.
Why are you arguing with Bubbles?
--
HRM Resident
Bubble is retarded like all lefties
Have you ever been accused of over generalization Jack?
-jw
Jack
You just did what you accuse me of doing Jimmy...I commented on ONE "lady" and you make it about female gender..
James Warren
2016-04-03 22:03:29 UTC
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
..she IS a nutbar...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206
Not enough evidence for that conclusion Jack. But it is one more piece of
evidence showing that you are a woman hater. Just because you don't lean
towards hetero doesn't mean that you must hate women. They're just people
like the rest of us. I almost said people like you but that would be a very
nasty thing for me to say.
Why are you arguing with Bubbles?
--
HRM Resident
Bubble is retarded like all lefties
Have you ever been accused of over generalization Jack?
--
-jw
You just did what you accuse me of doing Jimmy...I commented on ONE "lady" and you make it about female gender..
You said "Bubble is retarded like all lefties", Jack.
-jw
Jack
Thats a fact, Jack...
James Warren
2016-04-04 00:03:13 UTC
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
It is over generalization, Jack!
-jw
Jack
In YOUR opinion, Jimmy....and that with a toonie is worth a coffee at Tim's..
James Warren
2016-04-04 01:39:16 UTC
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
It is not true that all lefties are retarded. That is a fact, not an opinion.
Your will find it impossible to prove your claim. That also is a fact.
-jw
Jack
2016-04-04 03:07:56 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
You've "claimed" that ALL conservative-minded people have lower IQs than leftards...practice what you preach

Game, match, set
James Warren
2016-04-04 09:51:24 UTC
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
No, that is not what I posted. I posted studies showing that the correlation between
IQ and conservatism is negative. It means that as conservatism increases then IQ tends
to decrease. The correlation is far from -1.0, so one cannot conclude that ALL conservatives
have lower IQ than ALL liberals.

I guess you don't know the meaning of correlation.
-jw
Jack
Those studies are opinions, nothing more.
James Warren
2016-04-04 13:56:45 UTC
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
A study contains facts. The facts are what people say on questionnaires.
There is no opinion involved at all.

It appears you do not understand the difference between facts and opinions.
-jw
Jack
so its a poll...and you know how they can be manipulated, depending on the sponsor and the originating org's slant....none are unbiased...
James Warren
2016-04-04 14:44:50 UTC
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
Yep. There have been many such studies. Good studies succeed in selecting representative
samples of the population. The vast majority of such studies uphold the negative correlation between
IQ and conservatism and the positive correlation between education level and liberalism.

There is no opinion. Facts are facts.
-jw
Jack
thats an opinion Jimmy....
James Warren
2016-04-04 16:09:28 UTC
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
No Jack, it is a fact.
-jw
Jack
do you want some cheese with that whine, Jimmy ??
James Warren
2016-04-04 14:45:44 UTC
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
This is a non sequitur. It indicates that you concede the argument.
-jw
Jack
Thats, again, your opinion...
James Warren
2016-04-04 16:11:24 UTC
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
It is my conclusion. You presented no facts or arguments, only ad hominem.
It is the way of surrendering when you cannot admit being wrong. It is a
very common human reaction.
-jw
resident
2016-04-04 19:24:04 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
On Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 8:03:14 PM UTC-4, James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
On Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 12:25:12 PM UTC-4, James
Post by James Warren
On Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 10:45:02 AM UTC-4, HRM
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
You posted those studies in an attempt to show that Conservatives
have lower IQs than Liberals.
More condescension!
James Warren
2016-04-04 19:36:00 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
When happens to be true on average as shown by the studies.
Post by James Warren
I guess you don't know the meaning of correlation.
More condescension!
Not so. Jack clearly did not know the meaning of correlation.
-jw
resident
2016-04-04 22:10:01 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
On Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 9:39:17 PM UTC-4, James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
Studies are like polls, they can be manipulated to tell you what
you want to believe. I seriously doubt that Conservatism or
Liberalism, or any other political '...ism' that you can think
of, has any bearing on a person's IQ.
More condescension!
James Warren
2016-04-04 22:17:28 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
You may choose to ignore or disparage anything you want. But doing so without good reason
is irrational. Conservatism is associated with lower IQ than liberalism and higher IQ is
associated with higher education. This has been demonstrated by many studies.
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
I guess you don't know the meaning of correlation.
More condescension!
Not so. Jack clearly did not know the meaning of correlation.
More condescension!
And true too!
-jw
resident
Anything that you disagree with is irrational.
James Warren
2016-04-05 22:46:56 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
I presented evidence. You did not. Who is rational?
-jw
resident
2016-04-07 22:02:02 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
I presented evidence.
You presented only that which agrees with your agenda.
Post by James Warren
You did not.
What do you want me to present evidence of?
James Warren
2016-04-07 22:42:15 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
[...]
The evidence is out there to be found. It exists!
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
You did not.
What do you want me to present evidence of?
Evidence contradicting the proposition which I supported with evidence.
Duh.
-jw
resident
2016-04-08 22:17:07 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
You did not.
What do you want me to present evidence of?
Evidence contradicting the proposition which I supported with
evidence.
Duh.
Look up, you supported nothing with evidence, only an opinion
which agrees with yours.
James Warren
2016-04-08 23:26:36 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
Post by HRM Resident
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
You did not.
What do you want me to present evidence of?
Evidence contradicting the proposition which I supported with evidence.
Duh.
Look up, you supported nothing with evidence, only an opinion which agrees with yours.
I posted actual studies supporting what I said. I'm sure you will remember if you try.
-jw
resident
Sure, studies which tell you what you already believed.
James Warren
2016-04-09 16:09:18 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
What do you want me to present evidence of?
Evidence contradicting the proposition which I supported with evidence.
Duh.
Look up, you supported nothing with evidence, only an opinion which agrees with yours.
I posted actual studies supporting what I said. I'm sure you will remember if you try.
Sure, studies which tell you what you already believed.
So that makes then wrong then??
-jw
resident
Did I say that?
James Warren
2016-04-11 00:09:59 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
What do you want me to present evidence of?
Evidence contradicting the proposition which I supported with evidence.
Duh.
Look up, you supported nothing with evidence, only an opinion which agrees with yours.
I posted actual studies supporting what I said. I'm sure you will remember if you try.
Sure, studies which tell you what you already believed.
So that makes then wrong then??
Did I say that?
If not, then what did you mean?

Also, what does my belief have to do with the outcome of those studies?
-jw
resident
2016-04-11 03:21:20 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
What do you want me to present evidence of?
Evidence contradicting the proposition which I supported
with evidence.
Duh.
Look up, you supported nothing with evidence, only an
opinion which agrees with yours.
I posted actual studies supporting what I said. I'm sure
you will remember if you try.
Sure, studies which tell you what you already believed.
So that makes then wrong then??
Did I say that?
If not, then what did you mean?
Mean by what?
Post by James Warren
Also, what does my belief have to do with the outcome of those
studies?
You already believed what those studies told you so, of course,
you agreed.
James Warren
2016-04-11 09:53:43 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Also, what does my belief have to do with the outcome of those studies?
You already believed what those studies told you so, of course, you agreed.
My belief was irrelevant. The studies speak for themselves.
-jw
James Warren
2016-04-03 16:23:29 UTC
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
..she IS a nutbar...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206
Not enough evidence for that conclusion Jack. But it is one more piece of
evidence showing that you are a woman hater. Just because you don't lean
towards hetero doesn't mean that you must hate women. They're just people
like the rest of us. I almost said people like you but that would be a very
nasty thing for me to say.
Why are you arguing with Bubbles?
It is the only game in town.

I am Arguebot and I must argue. :)
-jw
HRM Resident
2016-04-03 18:24:45 UTC
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
..she IS a nutbar...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206
Not enough evidence for that conclusion Jack. But it is one more piece of
evidence showing that you are a woman hater. Just because you don't lean
towards hetero doesn't mean that you must hate women. They're just people
like the rest of us. I almost said people like you but that would be a very
nasty thing for me to say.
Why are you arguing with Bubbles?
It is the only game remaining in town.
^^^^^^^^^
I am Arguebot and I must argue. :)
Yeah, and "Bubbles" is a wife beater according to the LA cops.
Then again, those you have remaining to argue with . . . well have fun.
One bragged about beating the truth out of women when some kind of
"policeman" and the other is . . . well you know what you are dealing
with. Enjoy them.
HRM Resident
l***@fl.it
He bragged about being able to get the truth out of his mother !
James Warren
2016-04-03 19:51:46 UTC
Post by HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by Jack
..she IS a nutbar...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206
Not enough evidence for that conclusion Jack. But it is one more piece of
evidence showing that you are a woman hater. Just because you don't lean
towards hetero doesn't mean that you must hate women. They're just people
like the rest of us. I almost said people like you but that would be a very
nasty thing for me to say.
Why are you arguing with Bubbles?
It is the only game remaining in town.
^^^^^^^^^
I am Arguebot and I must argue. :)
Yeah, and "Bubbles" is a wife beater according to the LA cops.
Accused is not convicted.
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by HRM Resident
Then again, those you have remaining to argue with . . . well have fun.
One bragged about beating the truth out of women when some kind of
"policeman" and the other is . . . well you know what you are dealing
with. Enjoy them.
He bragged about being able to get the truth out of his mother !
That was Carter.

You two wouldn't be just a tad holier-than-thou, would you?
-jw
resident
2016-04-03 22:48:19 UTC
Post by HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by HRM Resident
Then again, those you have remaining to argue with . . . well have fun.
One bragged about beating the truth out of women when some
kind of
"policeman" and the other is . . . well you know what you are dealing
with. Enjoy them.
He bragged about being able to get the truth out of his mother !
That was Carter.
No, Carter never said that. Go back and read what he actually
said and the context in which he said it.
James Warren
2016-04-04 00:02:38 UTC
Post by HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by HRM Resident
Then again, those you have remaining to argue with . . . well have fun.
One bragged about beating the truth out of women when some kind of
"policeman" and the other is . . . well you know what you are dealing
with. Enjoy them.
He bragged about being able to get the truth out of his mother !
That was Carter.
No, Carter never said that. Go back and read what he actually said and the context in which he said
it.
Actually you said worse than that. You said you could make your mother
confess to being a terrorist because of your excellent interrogative skills.
-jw
resident
Like I said, go back and read what I wrote, then Post it here.
James Warren
-jw
resident
2016-04-04 22:16:14 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by HRM Resident
Then again, those you have remaining to argue with . . .
well have fun.
One bragged about beating the truth out of women when
some kind of
"policeman" and the other is . . . well you know what you are dealing
with. Enjoy them.
He bragged about being able to get the truth out of his
mother !
That was Carter.
No, Carter never said that. Go back and read what he
actually said and the context in which he said
it.
Actually you said worse than that. You said you could make
your mother
confess to being a terrorist because of your excellent
interrogative skills.
Like I said, go back and read what I wrote, then Post it here.
What's wrong, are you afraid to be wrong? I know what I said and
I know the context in which I said it, your two cohorts are
totally wrong and you apparently agree with them. So, as they
don't read my posts, it's up to you to back up what you say.
James Warren
2016-04-04 22:44:18 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by HRM Resident
[...]
You have x-noarchive turned on. You are afraid to leave a trail.
Besides, I can't be bothered. It is common knowledge on the newsgroup.
You brought it on yourself.
-jw
resident
Translation; I'm full of shit and scared that I might be wrong.
James Warren
2016-04-05 22:48:40 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by HRM Resident
[...]
If you're OK with that, so be it. But you know the truth.
-jw
resident
Yes I do know the truth. You and your cohorts here certainly do not.
James Warren
2016-04-07 22:43:04 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by HRM Resident
[...]
So, I wonder how we got that impression. Do you know?
-jw
resident
What impression?
James Warren
2016-04-08 23:27:33 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by HRM Resident
[...]
Are you senile or do you only play dumb in newsgroups?
-jw
resident
Neither. What impression are you talking about?
James Warren
2016-04-09 16:11:07 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by HRM Resident
[...]
The impression that you could make your mother confess to being a terrorist.
Are you just pretending to be this dense? You don't seem to be able to follow
along at all.
-jw
resident
2016-04-10 23:45:30 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
So, I wonder how we got that impression. Do you know?
What impression?
Are you senile or do you only play dumb in newsgroups?
Neither. What impression are you talking about?
The impression that you could make your mother confess to being a terrorist.
I have no idea where you got that impression. I didn't say that.
You really need to go back and read what I said and pay
particular attention to the context in which I said it. While
you're at it refresh your memory on the use of figures of speech
(similes and metaphors), it might help you to understand.
James Warren
2016-04-11 00:11:30 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
So, I wonder how we got that impression. Do you know?
What impression?
Are you senile or do you only play dumb in newsgroups?
Neither. What impression are you talking about?
The impression that you could make your mother confess to being a terrorist.
I have no idea where you got that impression. I didn't say that. You really need to go back and
read what I said and pay particular attention to the context in which I said it. While you're at it
refresh your memory on the use of figures of speech (similes and metaphors), it might help you to
understand.
Why should I go to any trouble to verify your claims?

You know what you said and you know the context. You tell me.
-jw
resident
You're the one with the impression so tell us all how you got it.
James Warren
2016-04-11 09:55:56 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
So, I wonder how we got that impression. Do you know?
What impression?
Are you senile or do you only play dumb in newsgroups?
Neither. What impression are you talking about?
The impression that you could make your mother confess to being a terrorist.
I have no idea where you got that impression. I didn't say that. You really need to go back and
read what I said and pay particular attention to the context in which I said it. While you're at it
refresh your memory on the use of figures of speech (similes and metaphors), it might help you to
understand.
Why should I go to any trouble to verify your claims?
You know what you said and you know the context. You tell me.
You're the one with the impression so tell us all how you got it.
I got it from your reply to one of my posts about your function in the CF.
Others jumped on it. It was your mess. You explain it.
-jw
resident
What was your post about and what did I say in reply?
James Warren
2016-04-11 12:57:57 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
[...]
I don't remember the exact words and I don't care.

It is your problem. You explain it.
HRM Resident
2016-04-11 17:16:34 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
I got it from your reply to one of my posts about your function in the CF.
Others jumped on it. It was your mess. You explain it.
What was your post about and what did I say in reply?
I don't remember the exact words and I don't care.
It is your problem. You explain it.
Why do you waste your time engaging with a "person" who, whether he
would be permitted to do it by his superiors or not, *claimed* he had no
*moral* problems with beating women if it would make them talk?

Remember, this "person" brought it up. This "person" was the one
who said he had used and taught interrogation techniques that would
"make mothers admit to being a terrorist." Sounds like torture to me,
even it the mother was a terrorist. He probably was trained in Gitmo.

The excuse when taken to task: "I'll admit it was a poor choice of
words." Wow! I wonder if that is all you have to say to be forgiven in
the CF. I think, instead, someone's true personality slipped out. And
that's fine. His employers (us) deserve to know what he was doing for
the money we paid him.

While we don't pay MPs to be nice, I was under the impression they
were not allowed to torture, or suggest torture to, those they were
interrogating. At this point it's not really important if he did it or
not. The fact he suggested it tells us all we need to know about him.
And that he has no shame because he keeps showing up here.
HRM Resident
James Warren
2016-04-11 17:56:24 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
I got it from your reply to one of my posts about your function in the CF.
Others jumped on it. It was your mess. You explain it.
What was your post about and what did I say in reply?
I don't remember the exact words and I don't care.
It is your problem. You explain it.
Why do you waste your time engaging with a "person" who, whether he would be permitted to do it by his superiors or
not, *claimed* he had no *moral* problems with beating women if it would make them talk?
I am quite sure he did not claim to beat women.
I think he was bragging about his interrogation ("brow beating") skills.
Remember, this "person" brought it up. This "person" was the one who said he had used and taught interrogation
techniques that would "make mothers admit to being a terrorist." Sounds like torture to me, even it the mother was a
terrorist. He probably was trained in Gitmo.
I don't want to be in the position of defending Carter but I
think that jumping to the conclusion that he engaged in torture,
or would have engaged in torture, is overstating what we know or
think we know.

I do remember that people went very cold on him after that post.

Check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
In this experiment many normal people engaged in cruel behavior
simply because they were put in a position of power. Also, remember
Zagreb where ostensibly normal folk engaged in torture when given
power. Normal people will also deliver "lethal" shocks to a stranger
simply because they were told to do so by the experimenter, an authority
figure.

We all say that we would never do it, but can we be so sure?
The excuse when taken to task: "I'll admit it was a poor choice of words." Wow! I wonder if that is all you have
to say to be forgiven in the CF. I think, instead, someone's true personality slipped out. And that's fine. His
employers (us) deserve to know what he was doing for the money we paid him.
It looks like in hfx.general it is one strike and you're out.
Was he hated before this post? I don't remember.
While we don't pay MPs to be nice, I was under the impression they were not allowed to torture, or suggest torture
to, those they were interrogating. At this point it's not really important if he did it or not. The fact he suggested
it tells us all we need to know about him. And that he has no shame because he keeps showing up here.
Does it really?

Admittedly he does not appear to be a nice person but
is he really evil incarnated? Perhaps he is but I need
more information to conclude that.
HRM Resident
2016-04-13 14:43:45 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
The excuse when taken to task: "I'll admit it was a poor choice
of words." Wow! I wonder if that is all you have
to say to be forgiven in the CF. I think, instead, someone's true
personality slipped out. And that's fine. His
employers (us) deserve to know what he was doing for the money we paid him.
It looks like in hfx.general it is one strike and you're out.
Was he hated before this post? I don't remember.
Yes, he destroyed ns.general and then set up camp here with the
same objective. Also go to nl.general and mention his name! He
succeeded in destroying ns.general with help from Jack. The goal in
both NGs was to stop ALL posts except political and religious fights and
drive anyone with 2 ounces of sense away. Mission accomplished.
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
While we don't pay MPs to be nice, I was under the impression
they were not allowed to torture, or suggest torture
to, those they were interrogating. At this point it's not really
important if he did it or not. The fact he suggested
it tells us all we need to know about him. And that he has no shame
because he keeps showing up here.
Does it really?
Admittedly he does not appear to be a nice person but
is he really evil incarnated? Perhaps he is but I need
more information to conclude that.
All I saw was his claim that he did so. Maybe he lied. What I'm
sure he did was use the Reid Technique, which is quite controversial and
now illegal in many European countries. In 2015 the RCMP abandoned it
in favour of a more humane method. Reid is described here:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reid_technique>

Carter was especially proud of the part "the technique can elicit
false confessions from innocent persons, especially children." It is
also used on witnesses to make them testify in support of the officer's
theory, again to ensure a false story.

Whether he physically beat women or psychologically used the Reid
Technique makes zero difference to me. My point was and remains: Carter
bragged about eliciting false confessions and testimony. That is a
disgrace to the uniform he claims to have worn, and why I find him
repulsive. He tried to minimise it by calling it a poor choice of
words. He was a poor choice by whoever recruited him . . .
HRM Resident
James Warren
2016-04-13 16:02:57 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
The excuse when taken to task: "I'll admit it was a poor choice
of words." Wow! I wonder if that is all you have
to say to be forgiven in the CF. I think, instead, someone's true
personality slipped out. And that's fine. His
employers (us) deserve to know what he was doing for the money we paid him.
It looks like in hfx.general it is one strike and you're out.
Was he hated before this post? I don't remember.
Yes, he destroyed ns.general and then set up camp here with the same objective. Also go to nl.general and mention
his name! He succeeded in destroying ns.general with help from Jack. The goal in both NGs was to stop ALL posts except
political and religious fights and drive anyone with 2 ounces of sense away. Mission accomplished.
So how were they able to do that? I engaged several RWAs here and some
quit. All I did was challenge the validity of their claims and reasoning.
Some became abusive but so what? That just means that they were frustrated,
embarrassed or cornered or proved wrong. Just don't respond to the abuse.

Ignoring them can work too.
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
[...]
What can I say to that? I don't know what technique he bragged about using.
He said he could elicit false confessions but I don't know if he actually
did.

You know both Carter and Jack longer than I do, so perhaps I am missing
some important information. For my part, I see nothing to fear from either
of them. They are just poor misguided right wing authoritarian bigots. lol
They are fairly easy to deal with.

In earlier posts you seemed to be saying that cannot be, and should not be,
any dialogue between lefties and righties. This will create an impenetrable
barrier. This can't be good if we are to get along in the world.
HRM Resident
2016-04-13 16:34:57 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
[...]
Did you read the "Reid Technique?" It's a couple of pages, but it
was the main tool of the CF and most police agencies in the West until
quite recently. I'm sure both of our RWAs love it. This is it in a
nutshell:

"The Reid Technique's nine steps of interrogation are:

(1) Direct confrontation. Advise the suspect that the evidence has led
the police to the individual as a suspect. Offer the person an early
opportunity to explain why the offense took place.

(2) Try to shift the blame away from the suspect to some other person or
set of circumstances that prompted the suspect to commit the crime. That
is, develop themes containing reasons that will psychologically justify
or excuse the crime. Themes may be developed or changed to find one to
which the accused is most responsive.

(3) Try to discourage the suspect from denying his or her guilt.

(4) At this point, the accused will often give a reason why he or she
did not or could not commit the crime. Try to use this to move towards
the confession.

(5) Reinforce sincerity to ensure that the suspect is receptive.

(6) The suspect will become quieter and listen. Move the theme
discussion towards offering alternatives. If the suspect cries at this
point, infer guilt.

(7) Pose the “alternative question”, giving two choices for what
happened; one more socially acceptable than the other. The suspect is
expected to choose the easier option but whichever alternative the
suspect chooses, guilt is admitted. There is always a third option which
is to maintain that they did not commit the crime.

(8) Lead the suspect to repeat the admission of guilt in front of
witnesses and develop corroborating information to establish the
validity of the confession.

(9) Document the suspect's admission or confession and have him or her
prepare a recorded statement (audio, video or written)."

You want to talk to those two assholes when that's what they did to
others? Where is the "presumption of innocence" in any of the steps
above? Why is it OK to use this technique to change the story of a
witness? Sounds to me like what I'd expect in North Korea for farting
or burping.

Anyhow, everyone but you ignored them for 2-3 years. Who's left?
You, Jack and Carter. Ignoring didn't work. Why? Because they both
know you will respond ASAP to anything they post . . . gives them a
reason to get up and a giggle as they go to the bank to withdraw more
pension money . . . they only need one responder to keep the hate
discussions going, and they have managed to do so for well over a
decade. They can count on you. Why? You will never make a dent.
HRM Resident
James Warren
2016-04-13 17:36:07 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
[...]
Yes, I read it.
[...]
The presumption of innocence is in the courtroom. We have an adversarial
system. The police try to get their man and sometimes use dubious methods
to do so. That is true. They may have used these techniques as did virtually
all law enforcers in the era. Do you hate them all?
Anyhow, everyone but you ignored them for 2-3 years. Who's left? You, Jack and Carter. Ignoring didn't work.
Why? Because they both know you will respond ASAP to anything they post . . . gives them a reason to get up and a
giggle as they go to the bank to withdraw more pension money . . . they only need one responder to keep the hate
discussions going, and they have managed to do so for well over a decade. They can count on you. Why? You will never
make a dent.
What do you mean that ignoring them didn't work? Will you only be
satisfied if they both go away? Why do you need this to happen?

Speaking of hate, you seem to have a powerful hate on yourself.
Righteous indignation??
HRM Resident
2016-04-14 14:15:57 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
Anyhow, everyone but you ignored them for 2-3 years. Who's left?
You, Jack and Carter. Ignoring didn't work.
Why? Because they both know you will respond ASAP to anything they
post . . . gives them a reason to get up and a
giggle as they go to the bank to withdraw more pension money . . .
they only need one responder to keep the hate
discussions going, and they have managed to do so for well over a
decade. They can count on you. Why? You will never
make a dent.
What do you mean that ignoring them didn't work? Will you only be
satisfied if they both go away? Why do you need this to happen?
Speaking of hate, you seem to have a powerful hate on yourself.
Righteous indignation??
I don't think I'll wander down that road. You are having a ball as
it is. I'll ignore your question, like the rodent fellow does with that
trans-what-ever-it-is thing you always ask and he never answers! :-)
And like Carter does to all questions . . . if he wasn't such a
repulsive person, one could learn a lot of debating dirty tricks from
him. :-)

You did a good job turning this around and pointing it at me BTW!
Congrats. LOL
HRM Resident
James Warren
2016-04-14 14:38:06 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
[...]
Afraid to face the truth, eh? :)
You did a good job turning this around and pointing it at me BTW! Congrats. LOL
But it is about you!

The only posts you made lately were to attempt to limit what
I post about and about who I choose to interact with. Why is that?

Are you a control freak? Do you take your ball and go home when
things don't go your way? Curious people want to know. :)

BTW the only person anyone of us have control over is ourselves.
You can choose to be offended, or not, or to hate, or not, or
anything else, or not. Others we can also choose to ignore or tolerate
or reason with. That's about it.
HRM Resident
HRM Resident
James Warren
2016-04-14 15:18:11 UTC
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by James Warren
Post by HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
You did a good job turning this around and pointing it at me BTW! Congrats. LOL
But it is about you!
The only posts you made lately were to attempt to limit what
I post about and about who I choose to interact with. Why is that?
Are you a control freak? Do you take your ball and go home when
things don't go your way? Curious people want to know. :)
BTW the only person anyone of us have control over is ourselves.
You can choose to be offended, or not, or to hate, or not, or
anything else, or not. Others we can also choose to ignore or tolerate
or reason with. That's about it.
Thanks, Dad! :-)
Always here to help! :)

resident
IOW you don't know what you are talking about.
James Warren
2016-04-11 19:01:57 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
[...]
Sigh. This is your standard quip when you're too lazy to
explain the mess you created. You seem to think that because
you have expunged the evidence that the facts disappear.
They don't.
resident
2016-04-11 22:05:52 UTC
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
[...]
Really? What 'mess' are you talking about?

I created no mess. Several years ago I made a comment here (yes,
I used a bad choice of a metaphor) which a few ignorant LWAs saw
fit to deliberately misunderstand. Any mess was created by them.
Post by James Warren
You seem to think that because
you have expunged the evidence that the facts disappear.
They don't.
Expunged evidence? What in hell are you talking about? I
expunged nothing. If you're creative enough to twist what I said
into something I didn't say or do then you're creative enough to
find evidence of what I actually said.

BTW, I do appreciate that you are attempting to set the record
somewhat straight with at least one of your cohorts on here,
although I suspect you're wasting your time.
James Warren
2016-04-11 22:59:09 UTC
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
[...]
That you tortured grandmothers. Don't play dumb.
Post by resident
I created no mess. Several years ago I made a comment here (yes, I used a bad choice of a metaphor)
which a few ignorant LWAs saw fit to deliberately misunderstand. Any mess was created by them.
Not without ammunition from you. You could have cleared it up. You did not.
Post by resident
Post by James Warren
You seem to think that because
you have expunged the evidence that the facts disappear.
They don't.
Expunged evidence? What in hell are you talking about? I expunged nothing. If you're creative
enough to twist what I said into something I didn't say or do then you're creative enough to find
evidence of what I actually said.
Your posts are not archived. Even if they were I am not inclined to search 5 or 6 year
old posts. Only you can benefit from that. You have much more motivation than I do to
do that.
Post by resident
BTW, I do appreciate that you are attempting to set the record somewhat straight with at least one
of your cohorts on here, although I suspect you're wasting your time.
I am only going with the evidence and trying not to jump to unwarranted conclusions. It is
generally not wise to extrapolate beyond the available data. Probably not, but I try to
practice what I preach: reason and evidence.
--
-jw