Retirement is just wonderful!
2017-08-24 01:50:50 UTC
I must say that just over two weeks into retirement it's everything I had hoped it would be. It feels totally different than being on vacation, which always seem to have a terminal date looming. I don't recall ever being this relaxed in my entire life. My to do list is still kind of sitting there but I'm picking up bits and pieces of it when I feel like it.
Life is peachy!
John
l***@fl.it
2017-08-24 10:36:20 UTC
On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 18:50:50 -0700 (PDT), jvangurp
Post by jvangurp
I must say that just over two weeks into retirement it's everything I had hoped it would be. It feels totally different than being on vacation, which always seem to have a terminal date looming. I don't recall ever being this relaxed in my entire life. My to do list is still kind of sitting there but I'm picking up bits and pieces of it when I feel like it.
Life is peachy!
John
Just wait for the first snowy, Monday morning :)