tablets
l***@fl.it
2017-12-31 15:43:09 UTC
I realised my old Samsung tablet was getting very old and had I think
the original Android on it so I splurged and got a Samsung Tab3N with
pen - I love it dearly. I use a tablet mainly to 'cast' to tv but
now I feel very endowed with a tablet by my chair and the old one
relegated to beside the bed. Lazy I know, but I like being lazy.

Now to vacuum this place and wash the tiled floors :( Play later.
HRM Resident
2017-12-31 15:51:25 UTC
Post by l***@fl.it
I realised my old Samsung tablet was getting very old and had I think
the original Android on it so I splurged and got a Samsung Tab3N with
pen - I love it dearly. I use a tablet mainly to 'cast' to tv but
now I feel very endowed with a tablet by my chair and the old one
relegated to beside the bed. Lazy I know, but I like being lazy.
Now to vacuum this place and wash the tiled floors :( Play later.
I have to buy a printer . . . my old HP laser thing died after
being used by 6 people off and on for 15 years. Sigh. It was/is a good
friend.

Enjoy your tablet! It's new. Now I have to sort through printer
specs.
--
HRM Resident