Beautiful day at the lake!
2017-07-29 18:58:20 UTC
What a stunner of a day! I managed to get some cleaning up done. Getting tired of the damn loon calls at night so was able to thin them out some this afternoon.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SV1NDj0pDmgM2mi32
l***@fl.it
2017-07-29 19:08:10 UTC
You're the loonie - they are not a night bird!
jvangurp
2017-07-30 01:23:36 UTC
Here's tonight's sunset https://photos.app.goo.gl/kVkVwluka3C6nM363

We've been coming out here for 30 years and it never gets old.
l***@fl.it
2017-07-30 01:25:48 UTC
Nice one. Vivre le NS libre :)
axemen99
2017-07-30 13:02:47 UTC
Here's tonight's sunset https://photos.app.goo.gl/kVkVwluka3C6nM363
We've been coming out here for 30 years and it never gets old.
Beautiful sunset over the lake.

HRM Resident
2017-07-30 11:20:37 UTC
What a stunner of a day! I managed to get some cleaning up done. Getting tired of the damn loon calls at night so was able to thin them out some this afternoon.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/SV1NDj0pDmgM2mi32
You'd get'em quicker with a 12-gauge and 3-1nch magnum shells
loaded with #2 shot! Take the plug out so you have 5 shots . . . loons
appear to be a bit slow on the take-off so you could end up with a dozen
or more. I hear they taste fishy, though! :-)