Thank you Pres. Trump
Jake
2017-08-02 17:43:40 UTC
Thanks for getting the process gooing to keep us regular white guys out
of the U.S.A.! Their's too many regular white guys coming in and taking
jobs from latinos and Mexicans!!!

Good job firing a few of your people every day two!!! Keeps the fuckers
on their toes......lol! Can you fire Mike Pence? My brother Jack doesn't
like him.............???lollol
Jack
2017-08-03 13:55:59 UTC
Post by Jake
Thanks for getting the process gooing to keep us regular white guys out
of the U.S.A.! Their's too many regular white guys coming in and taking
jobs from latinos and Mexicans!!!
Good job firing a few of your people every day two!!! Keeps the fuckers
on their toes......lol! Can you fire Mike Pence? My brother Jack doesn't
like him.............???lollol
I begs to differ, bro!!!!!!! I do like Mike Pence! He threw a golf ball
ats me while i were stalking Pres. Trump at Mar-a-Lago!!!! lol lol! I
got a souviner of one of Trump's balls an I lick it every morning!!!!!??

--

Republicans are almost as stupid as I am - Pres. Trump