Busking
2017-08-03 17:44:27 UTC
I couldn't believe it - I was downtown busking on the waterfront last night during the official Buskers event and we were not moved along by security at all. I was amazed! I assumed they would tell us to leave as we're not an official act. Made a few bucks and had a great time, so it was a very good experience.
Cheers,
John
l***@fl.it
2017-08-03 20:37:51 UTC
I couldn't believe it - I was downtown busking on the waterfront last night during the official Buskers event and we were not moved along by security at all. I was amazed! I assumed they would tell us to leave as we're not an official act. Made a few bucks and had a great time, so it was a very good experience.
Cheers,
John
Well if times get hard in retirement, now you know every Busker
Festival you can tank up a bit :)