Take over Canada
James Warren
2015-11-21 14:36:32 UTC
Donald Trump States 10 Reasons Why We Should Go To War With Canada
October 19, 2015
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter

Trump WarOutspoken Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump released ten reasons why America
should take over Canada by force of the American Army and Airforce. On his campaign website, Trump
states:

One – Secure our borders! The 9/11 hijackers came through Canada. If I were president during the
attack, it never would have happened because I wouldn’t have let them in. Canada’s border along the
North Pole is crucial. We need to keep an eye on Russia, and we can’t have Canada doing it when
America is way, way better.

Two – The French Canadians. Who needs them? A war with Canada would be like also having a war with
France. A two for one war.

Three – Beaver pellets. Their market hold on Beaver pellets is unfair, those beavers are American.

Four – Their money has ducks on it. We would be doing the Canadians a favor by taking them over.

Five – For oil. They are our biggest importer of oil. We’d be safer if it were ours. It would also
show the Middle Eastern countries we aren’t afraid to go to war over oil.

Six – I’ll think of more later but trust me, there are at least ten reasons to go to war with
Canada, you can see it in their beady Canadian eyes. Something fishy is going on above the current
northern border. We could win that war in a day.

D-Trump 2016, Make America Great Again!

At Least he's funny. LOL
-jw
l***@fl.it
Well yes, so long as he is not elected !
Mike Spencer
2015-11-21 19:42:27 UTC
James Warren <***@gmail.com> writes:

[snip risible trumpery]

And he doesn't even mention the US noton of "continental water" by
which Canadian water resources obviously belong to the inhabitants of
North America jointly, viz. mostly to the US. Forget the
controversial oil pipeline. Soon there'll be a demand for a pipeline
from Lake Winipeg to Los Angeles, any alleged pollution in said lake
notwithstanding. In fact, under the TPP, maybe the US could sue us
for polluting *their* water. This is a fifty year old notion that
appeared when California first began to have water difficulties and
will soon be moved to the front burner.

Y'all should read a light-weight little novel called _EXXONeration_
which has an attempt by the US to take over Canada in one swift,
bloodless military coup. Canada has a trick up it's sleeve, part of
which is to sieze financial control of Exxon. A little dated, 1970s
notion of geopolitics, but entertaining.

Here's the question: If the US were to engineer "regime change" in
Canada and imposes its notion of equitable goverment, resource
management, health care, finance, political funding, corporate &
banking regulation etc., would Canadians be willing, in the face of
overwhelming military power, to become suicide bombers or carry out
the kind of attacks on US entities like the ones the resistance
undertook in France against the Nazis?
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada
James Warren
2015-11-22 00:32:58 UTC
Post by Mike Spencer
[snip risible trumpery]
And he doesn't even mention the US noton of "continental water" by
which Canadian water resources obviously belong to the inhabitants of
North America jointly, viz. mostly to the US. Forget the
controversial oil pipeline. Soon there'll be a demand for a pipeline
from Lake Winipeg to Los Angeles, any alleged pollution in said lake
notwithstanding. In fact, under the TPP, maybe the US could sue us
for polluting *their* water. This is a fifty year old notion that
appeared when California first began to have water difficulties and
will soon be moved to the front burner.
Jesus Mike, don't give him ammunition. When he is elected no doubt his
handlers with remind him this reason too.
Post by Mike Spencer
Y'all should read a light-weight little novel called _EXXONeration_
which has an attempt by the US to take over Canada in one swift,
bloodless military coup. Canada has a trick up it's sleeve, part of
which is to sieze financial control of Exxon. A little dated, 1970s
notion of geopolitics, but entertaining.
Here's the question: If the US were to engineer "regime change" in
Canada and imposes its notion of equitable goverment, resource
management, health care, finance, political funding, corporate &
banking regulation etc., would Canadians be willing, in the face of
overwhelming military power, to become suicide bombers or carry out
the kind of attacks on US entities like the ones the resistance
undertook in France against the Nazis?
We're much too polite to do that sort of thing to our cousins.
--
-jw