new taxes....
Jake
2017-09-12 21:23:12 UTC
Keep milking the producers until there are no producers left..only the usual parasites....sad....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-jain-tax-changes-1.4285484
Jack
2017-09-13 12:56:37 UTC
Post by Jake
Keep milking the producers until there are no producers left..only the usual parasites....sad....
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-jain-tax-changes-1.4285484
Jake an I disagree on this one! Jake likes it when businesses get tax
brakes an regular guys don't..............harper fucked up our tax
system and Trudeau is fixing it lol lol!! What part of harpers screwing
the middle class don't youse like, Jake??????

--

Mar-a-Largo is mine and no displaced Florida residents can use it as a
shelter. It's a big, beautiful tremendous place, but if you voted for