Country agricultural exhibitions
2017-09-24 12:15:19 UTC
We spent the afternoon yesterday at the Queen's County Fair, and what a fun and authentic event that is! It's the real deal. Very enjoyable experience. The people have a real sense of pride in their activities. My favourite was walking in the barn with the Percheron horses. Holy crow those things are enormous!

Good fun,
John
Wayne Hines
2017-09-26 10:01:01 UTC
We spent the afternoon yesterday at the Queen's County Fair, and what a
fun and authentic event that is! It's the real deal. Very enjoyable
experience. The people have a real sense of pride in their activities.
My favourite was walking in the barn with the Percheron horses. Holy
crow those things are enormous!
Good fun,
John
Some of those smaller exhibitions/community fairs are great. As for the
larger exhibitions, we like the Annapolis Valley Exhibition in
Lawrencetown.

gwh
--
I used to care but things have changed.