Irma
2017-09-08 12:49:59 UTC
That thing looks like a monster. Sure hope by some miracle it
alters course and heads to an uninhabited area. Not looking good,
though. Some news outlets are reporting it's as big as France!
Harvey Fudd
2017-09-08 17:10:33 UTC
Post by HRM Resident
That thing looks like a monster. Sure hope by some miracle it
alters course and heads to an uninhabited area. Not looking good,
though. Some news outlets are reporting it's as big as France!
Jack and Jake are going to try and ride this one out in Daytona Beach. When
we were all meatheads in the C.F. I ordered them to stay out of harm's way
many times. Now that us three are retired and living on our gold plated
pensions, even though we are all as queer as a 3 dollar bill, they are
refusing to obey me!

I'll take no response as agreement from those two that risking their lives
is worth whatever gay sex they can obtain during a hurricane. I'm hiding in
an undisclosed location.

Carter
Jack
2017-09-10 00:49:12 UTC
Post by Harvey Fudd
Post by HRM Resident
That thing looks like a monster. Sure hope by some miracle it
alters course and heads to an uninhabited area. Not looking good,
though. Some news outlets are reporting it's as big as France!
Jack and Jake are going to try and ride this one out in Daytona Beach. When
we were all meatheads in the C.F. I ordered them to stay out of harm's way
many times. Now that us three are retired and living on our gold plated
pensions, even though we are all as queer as a 3 dollar bill, they are
refusing to obey me!
I'll take no response as agreement from those two that risking their lives
is worth whatever gay sex they can obtain during a hurricane. I'm hiding in
an undisclosed location.
Carter
Jake and i are going to be blowing for the next 48 hours...... lol!!??

We likes Florida ............