bus shelter ad
hfxer
2012-08-09 17:35:45 UTC
I drove up Quinpool the other day and noticed the ad on the bus
shelter near the roundabout.

It was for Mike's hard lemonade and in large type was " If it ain't
broke, break it"

I thought the placement of that ad in the bus shelter was a pretty
poor decision.

Those things are getting the glass smashed out of them all the time
with out asking for trouble.

Then today I saw this -

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2012/07/13/daily-picdump-518/if-it-aint-broke-break-it-mikes-hard-lemonade-ad-fail/

Not sure what city that shelter is in but I think ours will see the
same treatment.
Rick Walker
2012-08-09 18:02:31 UTC
Post by hfxer
I drove up Quinpool the other day and noticed the ad on the bus
shelter near the roundabout.
It was for Mike's hard lemonade and in large type was " If it ain't
broke, break it"
I thought the placement of that ad in the bus shelter was a pretty
poor decision.
Those things are getting the glass smashed out of them all the time
with out asking for trouble.
Then today I saw this -
http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2012/07/13/daily-picdump-518/if-it-aint-broke-break-it-mikes-hard-lemonade-ad-fail/
Not sure what city that shelter is in but I think ours will see the
same treatment.
And I believe you. Although it's a little ironic it makes sense vandals
would hit a sign that made a statement like that.

Defence: "Your honour, I declare a mistrial."

Judge: "On what grounds?"

Defence: "The sign was asking for it, your worship."