Another Dumb ass...
Jake
2017-09-17 20:09:25 UTC
""Shoot me!" the student shouted about a minute before the shooting occurred."

"Ok", came the reply... lol The herd continues to get culled...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-tech-campus-cops-shoot-kill-student-holding-tiny-knife-article-1.3501857
Jack
2017-09-18 12:20:18 UTC
Post by Jake
""Shoot me!" the student shouted about a minute before the shooting occurred."
"Ok", came the reply... lol The herd continues to get culled...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-tech-campus-cops-shoot-kill-student-holding-tiny-knife-article-1.3501857
Jake, Jake, Jake! That ain't nice. You knows my ass isn't dumb!!! You
and Carter had your face stuck in it a awful lot of times..lol?? Even
when I had hemorrhoids and that tick bite that give me a second one all
infected. We are all ass suckers!!??...........

--

No fags in the military! But fags that vote for me are OK until after
they vote. They they are fake news! SAD - Pres. Trump