Elizabeth May accused of workplace bullying
HRM Resident
2018-01-28 14:32:00 UTC
<http://www.metronews.ca/news/canada/2018/01/27/former-green-party-staff-accuse-leader-of-workplace-bullying.html>

Sounds to me like you can't even tell a poor-performer they need to
smarten up or they go crying to the press. I have no idea what it's
like to work for Elizabeth May. Just seems out of character.

For what it's worth, I'm not a Green Party supporter . . . or any
other fringe party (right or left), for that matter. Regardless of
their agenda, all of these parties are the same . . . they appeal to a
small minority and never get very far.
HRM Resident
l***@fl.it
2018-01-28 15:06:34 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 10:32:00 -0400, HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
<http://www.metronews.ca/news/canada/2018/01/27/former-green-party-staff-accuse-leader-of-workplace-bullying.html>
Sounds to me like you can't even tell a poor-performer they need to
smarten up or they go crying to the press. I have no idea what it's
like to work for Elizabeth May. Just seems out of character.
For what it's worth, I'm not a Green Party supporter . . . or any
other fringe party (right or left), for that matter. Regardless of
their agenda, all of these parties are the same . . . they appeal to a
small minority and never get very far.
She strikes me as someone who wouldn't suffer fools gladly, but then I
can think of many more males that way inclined and its almost as if
that is part of the job for them, just not for her.

I remember them always getting on Thatchers case and saying she was
'strident' - seemed more to me that when she was outside and had to
speak loudly to a crowd, that was merely the way her voice was - as
regards small parties, they sometimes carry a big whip when they split
a vote though.
Jack
she's nasty cunt, drunk or sober...
Jake
2018-01-28 18:07:29 UTC
Post by HRM Resident
[...]
right on twin bro!!!! cunts are nasty....but you an me know a cock in
the arse ain't nasty......remember last night?! lololololol I bet carter
even was hard watching us............... ha ha!!
NLR
2018-01-29 17:15:30 UTC
Post by Jake
Post by HRM Resident
[...]
Nothing you or Jack do arouses me and you know it. Care to give an example
of when it ever happened? Take your time. I’ll wait.

Carter