Jack
Add Reply
Harvey Fudd
2017-11-12 19:26:51 UTC
Mr. Walsh just sent me an email asking for sex. Comments?

Carter
Jack
2017-11-13 14:04:41 UTC
Post by Harvey Fudd
Mr. Walsh just sent me an email asking for sex. Comments?
Carter
What is you waiting for? Approval from the leftards? They all suck and
we know it because we cauhgt them doing it in Lhar!!!! I'll suck you if
you let my twin bro Jake watch and beat off like all of Pres. Trumps
friend does here in the U.S.A.!!!..............??

Let the queers alone if they vote for me cuz, like, I have small hands.
- Pres. Trump
Harvey Fudd
2017-11-20 17:05:47 UTC
Post by Jack
Post by Harvey Fudd
Mr. Walsh just sent me an email asking for sex. Comments?
Carter
What is you waiting for? Approval from the leftards? They all suck and
we know it because we cauhgt them doing it in Lhar!!!! I'll suck you if
you let my twin bro Jake watch and beat off like all of Pres. Trumps
friend does here in the U.S.A.!!!..............??
Let the queers alone if they vote for me cuz, like, I have small hands.
- Pres. Trump
You are a disgrace to the uniform you wore.

Carter
Harvey Fudd
2017-11-22 16:19:35 UTC
Post by Harvey Fudd
Post by Jack
Post by Harvey Fudd
Mr. Walsh just sent me an email asking for sex. Comments?
Carter
What is you waiting for? Approval from the leftards? They all suck and
we know it because we cauhgt them doing it in Lhar!!!! I'll suck you if
you let my twin bro Jake watch and beat off like all of Pres. Trumps
friend does here in the U.S.A.!!!..............??
Let the queers alone if they vote for me cuz, like, I have small hands.
- Pres. Trump
You are a disgrace to the uniform you wore.
Carter
Thanks for last night, Jack. You are still a disgrace to the uniform, but
you are renowned in the gay community for your sexual expertise. I might
just be shooting dry chaff these days, but you can make IT happen. Love
you.

Carter