HNO
2017-09-25 12:08:10 UTC
So do we have enough interest to proceed? Bonner said yes, but I
didn't hear back from Dan or Ian. Punk says he will come through on FB
via John (Punk lives in Ottawa now). Donna if you're reading how
about you?

Afraid this bloody pneumonia set me back a bit and I wasn't paying
attention to anything computer :(
HRM Resident
2017-09-25 12:27:24 UTC
So do we have enough interest to proceed? Bonner said yes, but I
didn't hear back from Dan or Ian. Punk says he will come through on FB
via John (Punk lives in Ottawa now). Donna if you're reading how
about you?
Afraid this bloody pneumonia set me back a bit and I wasn't paying
attention to anything computer :(
7 PM at the Lion's Head this Thursday (28 Sept?) I *might* make it
. . . see if you can get 3-4 minimum to make it worth the effort. And
stop getting pneumonia . . . you'll spread it all around and infect the
rest of us. Typhoid Mary or Pneumonia Lucretia? LOL!

Did you get your shots when they processed you at immigration? :-)
2017-09-25 12:59:20 UTC
On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 09:27:24 -0300, HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
So do we have enough interest to proceed? Bonner said yes, but I
didn't hear back from Dan or Ian. Punk says he will come through on FB
via John (Punk lives in Ottawa now). Donna if you're reading how
about you?
Afraid this bloody pneumonia set me back a bit and I wasn't paying
attention to anything computer :(
7 PM at the Lion's Head this Thursday (28 Sept?) I *might* make it
. . . see if you can get 3-4 minimum to make it worth the effort. And
stop getting pneumonia . . . you'll spread it all around and infect the
rest of us. Typhoid Mary or Pneumonia Lucretia? LOL!
Did you get your shots when they processed you at immigration? :-)
I'll be there if only so I can hit you!! Yes I had the pnuemonia shot
but did you know that now they say people should have a booster every
so often? This is not an infectious variety and I am still alive
because I recognised it from last time and went to see the doc pronto
instead of convincing myself it was 'just a cold' as I did last time.
Wayne Hines
2017-09-26 10:08:43 UTC
So do we have enough interest to proceed? Bonner said yes, but I didn't
hear back from Dan or Ian. Punk says he will come through on FB via John
(Punk lives in Ottawa now). Donna if you're reading how about you?
Afraid this bloody pneumonia set me back a bit and I wasn't paying
attention to anything computer :(
I had been thinking about it, but won't be able to make it this time.
Maybe the next one.

gwh
I used to care but things have changed.
l***@fl.it
Oh no! However, love your confidence we will be doing it again :)
jvangurp
2017-09-26 13:23:44 UTC
Pretty sure Dan will be there.
l***@fl.it
2017-09-26 15:21:18 UTC
Yes, he just confirmed this a.m.
MYOB@home.com
2017-09-26 21:50:38 UTC
Will try to put in an appearance with my sidekick (Kevin). I'm without a caregiver for now so whither I goest .... :-)
l***@fl.it
He will be welcome, see you there.
HRM Resident
2017-09-28 11:08:26 UTC
Post by jvangurp
Pretty sure Dan will be there.
Yes, he just confirmed this a.m.
Will try to put in an appearance with my sidekick (Kevin). I'm without a caregiver for now so whither I goest .... :-)
He will be welcome, see you there.
I still intend on showing up . . . hopefully this rain and wind
will dissipate by this evening!
Great, don't let a little rain and wind deter you!
jvangurp
Hope to see you there!
l***@fl.it
2017-09-28 19:02:22 UTC
On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 10:09:31 -0700 (PDT), jvangurp
Post by jvangurp
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by jvangurp
Pretty sure Dan will be there.
Yes, he just confirmed this a.m.
Will try to put in an appearance with my sidekick (Kevin). I'm without a caregiver for now so whither I goest .... :-)
He will be welcome, see you there.
I still intend on showing up . . . hopefully this rain and wind
will dissipate by this evening!
Hope to see you there!
Just had an email from Dan, he fell and is awaiting surgery on his
foot in hospital and wants us all to drink to his good health - I told
he better not bloody well tell me he slipped on the ice :)
jvangurp
2017-09-29 00:50:55 UTC
Post by jvangurp
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by jvangurp
Pretty sure Dan will be there.
Yes, he just confirmed this a.m.
Will try to put in an appearance with my sidekick (Kevin). I'm without a caregiver for now so whither I goest .... :-)
He will be welcome, see you there.
I still intend on showing up . . . hopefully this rain and wind
will dissipate by this evening!
Hope to see you there!
Just had an email from Dan, he fell and is awaiting surgery on his
foot in hospital and wants us all to drink to his good health - I told
he better not bloody well tell me he slipped on the ice :)
Dan made it - what a trooper!! HRM you were missed, as was Booklady. Next time eh? I'll be sure to invite EPR! Computers next time too.
Great fun getting together!
John
l***@fl.it
2017-09-29 10:54:57 UTC
On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 17:50:55 -0700 (PDT), jvangurp
Post by jvangurp
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by jvangurp
Pretty sure Dan will be there.
Yes, he just confirmed this a.m.
Will try to put in an appearance with my sidekick (Kevin). I'm without a caregiver for now so whither I goest .... :-)
He will be welcome, see you there.
I still intend on showing up . . . hopefully this rain and wind
will dissipate by this evening!
Hope to see you there!
Just had an email from Dan, he fell and is awaiting surgery on his
foot in hospital and wants us all to drink to his good health - I told
he better not bloody well tell me he slipped on the ice :)
Dan made it - what a trooper!! HRM you were missed, as was Booklady. Next time eh? I'll be sure to invite EPR! Computers next time too.
Great fun getting together!
John
Yes, that was amazing, there was Dan in his cast, on crutches, as he
said, the next six weeks are going to be ghastly. HRM I was sitting
facing the door and got some odd looks as unattached males came
through the door and I smiled in case it was you!!
HRM Resident
2017-09-29 17:31:39 UTC
Post by jvangurp
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by jvangurp
[...]
Yeah, I bailed at the last minute . . . didn't want to drive to
Halifax. Sounds like I missed a good time . . . I never met Dan, but
recall him posting here many times. Sorry to hear about the injury.

So LB was sitting there eyeing the door for single men. Hmmmmm.
What can I say? Sorry to disappoint, but surely in all of Halifax there
are unattached males she can bat her eyes at! Like that guy who, when
she took a picture of his house, came running after her . . . whoops, he
was angry and married! Oh well, something else will turn up. :-)

I presume no RWAs were there. If the rumours about Carter being
dead are true, no one would expect him. His protégé from NB didn't
show? Perhaps he has passed on as well. Good things happen in threes,
so I wouldn't want to be a RWA today! Time for strike three :-)
2017-09-29 17:36:54 UTC
Post by jvangurp
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Post by jvangurp
[...]
And as we now know, he liked to beat his wife up!
Post by HRM Resident
I presume no RWAs were there. If the rumours about Carter being
dead are true, no one would expect him. His protégé from NB didn't
show? Perhaps he has passed on as well. Good things happen in threes,
so I wouldn't want to be a RWA today! Time for strike three :-)
Add Hugh Hefner to the list of grotties :)

We're agreed, we are going to have more HNOs - think it's because John
is retired now and looking for things to do :)
HRM Resident
2017-09-30 12:45:10 UTC
Add Hugh Hefner to the list of grotties :)
Oh yeah. He was every woman's dream and Gloria Steinem's best
friend. I think Gloria and Hugh co-founded Ms magazine and had Donald
Trump as their first centrefold. :-)
2017-09-30 14:55:58 UTC
On Sat, 30 Sep 2017 09:45:10 -0300, HRM Resident
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Add Hugh Hefner to the list of grotties :)
Oh yeah. He was every woman's dream and Gloria Steinem's best
friend. I think Gloria and Hugh co-founded Ms magazine and had Donald
Trump as their first centrefold. :-)
PUKE! Just the thought of a nude Trump without his corset makes me
throw up. Early on in his presidency there was a marvellous shot of
him getting in the helo at the White House and it nicely caught his
huge bum with suit jacket blowing up and hair somewhat disarranged.
Bet the helo pilot now has orders for the blades not to be moving
while he boards :)
HRM Resident
2017-09-30 15:24:21 UTC
Post by HRM Resident
Post by l***@fl.it
Add Hugh Hefner to the list of grotties :)
Oh yeah. He was every woman's dream and Gloria Steinem's best
friend. I think Gloria and Hugh co-founded Ms magazine and had Donald
Trump as their first centrefold. :-)
PUKE! Just the thought of a nude Trump without his corset makes me
throw up. Early on in his presidency there was a marvellous shot of
him getting in the helo at the White House and it nicely caught his
huge bum with suit jacket blowing up and hair somewhat disarranged.
Bet the helo pilot now has orders for the blades not to be moving
while he boards :)
Well, he is getting FAT since he became president. It's hard to
know, but the scant reports one hears is that he has a violent temper
and flies off the handle all the time. Likes it eat a lot of grease,
too. Age 71, always upset and angry, overweight and eats too much fast
food. He might not make it to even try for a 2nd term . . . seems to be
at high risk for a cardiovascular event. You'd think a world leader
would take better care of themselves. Oh well, he knows all, so he says.

As regards to his hair, it's not real. 8-10 years ago David
Letterman identified it as "that thing living on Donald Trump's head."
You might not have liked Letterman, but he sure got that bit of trivia
correct!
Jack
2017-09-28 11:34:17 UTC
So do we have enough interest to proceed? Bonner said yes, but I
didn't hear back from Dan or Ian. Punk says he will come through on FB
via John (Punk lives in Ottawa now). Donna if you're reading how
about you?
Afraid this bloody pneumonia set me back a bit and I wasn't paying
attention to anything computer :(
Jake and i will be their! We can't bring Carter because he's in a
nursing home in daytona beech...... a queer with aids bit him..lolol!

We'll be the two fat fucks dressed like women by the door with the pink
skirts and swastickas tatooed on each of our 3 chins....you can't miss
us!!!!

--

I support tremendous get togeters by fags! I draw huge crowds of queers
in my coloring book. SAD! - Pres. Trump
jvangurp
lol whoever the fuck you are, please come say hello!
l***@fl.it
2017-09-28 17:17:43 UTC
On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 10:09:05 -0700 (PDT), jvangurp
Post by jvangurp
Post by Jack
Post by l***@fl.it
So do we have enough interest to proceed? Bonner said yes, but I
didn't hear back from Dan or Ian. Punk says he will come through on FB
via John (Punk lives in Ottawa now). Donna if you're reading how
about you?
Afraid this bloody pneumonia set me back a bit and I wasn't paying
attention to anything computer :(
Jake and i will be their! We can't bring Carter because he's in a
nursing home in daytona beech...... a queer with aids bit him..lolol!
We'll be the two fat fucks dressed like women by the door with the pink
skirts and swastickas tatooed on each of our 3 chins....you can't miss
us!!!!
lol whoever the fuck you are, please come say hello!
I've always thought they were you !!! Don't forget you have to set up
with Punk tonight - I'll bring my tablet if that's any help. We'll
see.