Manitoba NDP
Jack
2017-09-19 21:19:50 UTC
oh my, hahahahahaha Only the NDP could appoint a drunken indian as their leader

"Kinew was first arrested in Winnipeg on Feb. 24, 2003, after he was spotted late in the evening while driving his father's 2000 Dodge Dakota erratically in the area of Hespeler Avenue and Henderson Highway.

Court heard a witness who followed Kinew for several kilometres reported he lost control of his vehicle two times after striking a guard rail and light standard on the Slaw Rebchuk bridge.

Kinew continued to drive several more kilometres with a blown-out front tire before police caught up to him at a York Avenue parkade.

Police reported Kinew as having bloodshot eyes and slurred speech, and as being unsteady on his feet. A three-quarters empty bottle of gin that was purchased that afternoon was found in the back seat.

Taken into custody, Kinew refused to provide a breath sample.

While stopped at a red light, Kinew exited the vehicle, approached the driver's side door window, which was open, and punched the driver in the face.

A passerby yelled out and momentarily interrupted the assault. When the driver exited the cab, Kinew pushed him to the ground and kicked him, court heard.

Police came upon the scene and Kinew attempted to flee. Taken into custody, Kinew declined to discuss the incident.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/kinew-assault-ndp-1.4295906
Jack
2017-09-20 12:10:20 UTC
Post by Jack
[...]
Jake, you are an idoit!!! You remember what Carter tuaght us? We were to
arrest people we didn't like the look of, an once the court decided what
they did or didnt do, we had to shut up??? We is no longer meatheads
.....er we are, but we ain't allowed to wear the uniform!!?? So we have
to shut up.

Carter is going to be pissed again!!!! Why are you intrested in what
happened 14 years ago??? You blew a Indian recrute in Gagetown and got
off on a technicality...... an none if us other gay righties squealed on
you, gay bro!!! Why is it ok for us to hane sex with indians and not
right for them to pay their price an become politicians like Pres. Trump
is???!!

--

I like Elton John the Rocket Man because he's a tremendous gay guy. -
Pres. Trump