Oh no!!
2017-12-31 15:30:00 UTC
Ralph's is closing! Last amateur night coming up this month, in case any hfx.general ladies were thinking of making a break for the stage.

https://twitter.com/RalphsPlace/status/947467466132873218
l***@fl.it
2017-12-31 15:39:07 UTC
Surely you wouldn't begrudge Ralph his retirement???
HRM Resident
2017-12-31 15:44:29 UTC
Ralph's is closing! Last amateur night coming up this month, in case any hfx.general ladies were thinking of making a break for the stage.
https://twitter.com/RalphsPlace/status/947467466132873218
That's a life lesson for them. You snooze and you loose. BTW,
until I followed your link, I never heard of Ralph's.

The last time I was in a strip joint was in St John's in the mid
1980s. I was with a bunch of guys and . . . well you know what happens
with 4-5 half drunk "sailors" in their own group therapy session away
from home!

Anyhow, I remember getting a plate of fish and chips and watching
this overweight thing slide up and down a brass pole. Yuck! Even with
4-5 beer in me, I left the place with a half a plateful.**

** To the best of my recollection, that's the only time I didn't clean
my plate. I think my parents would have understood! :-)