Michael Mosley
Add Reply
l***@florence.it
2024-06-11 18:49:46 UTC
FYI HRM - don't know if you read it but the Guardian today says Mosley
died of 'natural causes' most likely brought on by the extreme heat
when he went for a walk over rocky terrain. Even when they found him
they thought it was that as he was lying face up, as would someone who
lay down because they were in pain.
HRM Resident
2024-06-11 19:01:31 UTC
Post by l***@florence.it
FYI HRM - don't know if you read it but the Guardian today says Mosley
died of 'natural causes' most likely brought on by the extreme heat
when he went for a walk over rocky terrain. Even when they found him
they thought it was that as he was lying face up, as would someone who
lay down because they were in pain.
I saw that somewhere. I don 't run from news like James runs from
religion. I have a general idea what's going on in the world. I just
stopped watching 24/7 news channels. And visiting sites like CNN, BBC
News, CBC News, etc. It's hard not to know that Trump got convicted,
for example. But I never watched one second of it or read more than a
sentence about it. I don't care about him.

Too bad about Mosley. He seemed to be good at spreading valid
medical news. He must have pushed himself too hard. I think
"natural causes" is a catch-all that means no one killed him.

"No doubt the universe is unfolding as it should."
HRM Resident
James Warren
2024-06-11 21:10:21 UTC
Post by HRM Resident
[...]