Winning a WII from Stupidvideos.com...
Cyberjam
2007-01-22 19:47:52 UTC
Has anyone else won anything through them?

One of my videos is an editors pick (Hillbilly Housecats EP3) and they tell
me they are going to send me some WII, re-I mean a WII.

It's there on http://www.stupidvideos.com/

What do you think?

TIA
Andrew
2007-01-23 00:10:27 UTC
Post by Cyberjam
Has anyone else won anything through them?
One of my videos is an editors pick (Hillbilly Housecats EP3) and they tell
me they are going to send me some WII, re-I mean a WII.
It's there on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
What do you think?
TIA
Sounds like you're trying to drive traffic to your video. I mean, come on,
did you need to include the link?

Cyberjam
Cyberjam
2007-01-23 14:23:54 UTC
No, if I wanted to drive traffic to it I would have said something about
Paris Hilton and breasts...seems to work for everyone else. But thanks for
coming out!

In any case, the editors picks have changed so the video in question is not
featured but yes, if you must, you can still see it (and the other 4
featuring Paris Hiltons breasts, just kidding).

Now, has anyone won anything from Stupidvideos.com?

TIA