Highfield Park pizza delivery shooting
Patton
2010-10-25 21:38:43 UTC
Did anyone think maybe the owner of Panada Pizza in Primrose St
Dartmouth was the intended target?:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018420.html

since he always owed people money and that pizza restaurant changed
names (by same owner) so much in the past to avoid paying creditors.
Just a thought that's all.
Rick Walker
2010-10-25 22:18:41 UTC
Post by Patton
Did anyone think maybe the owner of Panada Pizza in Primrose St
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018420.html
since he always owed people money and that pizza restaurant changed
names (by same owner) so much in the past to avoid paying creditors.
Just a thought that's all.
No, I believe the murder was prompted by money, probably for drugs.
Crimefield Park is getting worse by the month, it seems. However, since
you've enlightened me on the owner's reputation Patton, I suppose anything's
possible. But don't you think the owner would have been the target?
Christ, that's Primrose area... they could have shot him down in the parking
lot.

I really feel sorry for the young man that lost his life and left his family
behind to suffer.
Patton
2010-10-25 22:25:19 UTC
Post by Rick Walker
Post by Patton
Did anyone think maybe the owner of Panada Pizza in Primrose St
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018420.html
since he always owed people money and that pizza restaurant changed
names (by same owner)  so much in the past to avoid paying creditors.
Just a thought that's all.
No, I believe the murder was prompted by money, probably for drugs.
Crimefield Park is getting worse by the month, it seems.  However, since
you've enlightened me on the owner's reputation Patton, I suppose anything's
possible.  But don't you think the owner would have been the target?
Christ, that's Primrose area... they could have shot him down in the parking
lot.
I really feel sorry for the young man that lost his life and left his family
behind to suffer.
According to the Global news at 6:20pm (1 hour ago) they stated no
money, items or car was taken. Well maybe the shooter expected the
owner to arrive as the old driver quit and already pulled the gun so
might as well finnish, just a guess.

Regarding the owner, in this small town lots of different people have
stated the owner owed money to many different people and businesses.
So anything is possible but I will not post full details online, just
ask around town and people will talk.
Halifax_Hooligan
2010-10-25 22:33:15 UTC
Post by Patton
Post by Rick Walker
Post by Patton
[...]
ask around town and people will talk.- Hide quoted text -
Must not have been legit money, or he would have just lost the
business.

HH
Rick Walker
2010-10-25 23:11:43 UTC
"Patton" wrote:
According to the Global news at 6:20pm (1 hour ago) they stated no
money, items or car was taken. Well maybe the shooter expected the
owner to arrive as the old driver quit and already pulled the gun so
might as well finnish, just a guess.

Regarding the owner, in this small town lots of different people have
stated the owner owed money to many different people and businesses.
So anything is possible but I will not post full details online, just
ask around town and people will talk.

** I will say this Patton - when I lived in that area I went in one night
to order a donair... I left when the ants crawling across the counter turned
my stomach.
Patton
2010-10-25 23:27:21 UTC
Post by Rick Walker
Post by Patton
Did anyone think maybe the owner of Panada Pizza in Primrose St
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018420.html
since he always owed people money and that pizza restaurant changed
names (by same owner)  so much in the past to avoid paying creditors.
Just a thought that's all.
No, I believe the murder was prompted by money, probably for drugs.
Crimefield Park is getting worse by the month, it seems.  However, since
you've enlightened me on the owner's reputation Patton, I suppose anything's
possible.  But don't you think the owner would have been the target?
Christ, that's Primrose area... they could have shot him down in the parking
lot.
I really feel sorry for the young man that lost his life and left his family
behind to suffer.
Here is a video link to the newscast that was at 6:20pm:

http://www.globalmaritimes.com/world/phone+caller+sought+police+slaying+Halifax+pizza+delivery/3723196/story.html
Rick Walker
2010-10-26 02:47:42 UTC
"Patton" wrote:
ere is a video link to the newscast that was at 6:20pm:

http://www.globalmaritimes.com/world/phone+caller+sought+police+slaying+Halifax+pizza+delivery/3723196/story.html

I saw that video broadcast at suppertime, Patton, and it does seems
suspicious that the pay phone caller changed addresses just to make certain
the driver would show... and nothing - no money, pizza or the car were
stolen. It was the poor victim's only second night at the job, so I find it
hard to believe he was targeted for the shot.

The more I see I'm of two minds - either it was as random as Jason
McCullough's death, perpetrated by some punk for some 'street cred', or it's
as you say; retaliation for monies owed by the owner. Maybe they expected
him to be driving that night, delivering his own pizzas.

I still feel sorry for the poor young fellow that met his death that way.

You have a very investigative mind; I wonder if the police are aware of
these facts?
Patton
2010-10-26 11:13:49 UTC
http://www.globalmaritimes.com/world/phone+caller+sought+police+slayi...
I saw that video broadcast at suppertime, Patton, and it does seems
suspicious that the pay phone caller changed addresses just to make certain
the driver would show... and nothing - no money, pizza or the car were
stolen.  It was the poor victim's only second night at the job, so I find it
hard to believe he was targeted for the shot.
The more I see I'm of two minds - either it was as random as Jason
McCullough's death, perpetrated by some punk for some 'street cred', or it's
as you say; retaliation for monies owed by the owner.  Maybe they expected
him to be driving that night, delivering his own pizzas.
I still feel sorry for the poor young fellow that met his death that way.
You have a very investigative mind; I wonder if the police are aware of
these facts?
I am pretty sure they are aware of them just not letting the public
(media) know. I do feel bad for the victim and his family.
Patton
2010-10-26 11:18:50 UTC
http://www.globalmaritimes.com/world/phone+caller+sought+police+slayi...
I saw that video broadcast at suppertime, Patton, and it does seems
suspicious that the pay phone caller changed addresses just to make certain
the driver would show... and nothing - no money, pizza or the car were
stolen.  It was the poor victim's only second night at the job, so I find it
hard to believe he was targeted for the shot.
The more I see I'm of two minds - either it was as random as Jason
McCullough's death, perpetrated by some punk for some 'street cred', or it's
as you say; retaliation for monies owed by the owner.  Maybe they expected
him to be driving that night, delivering his own pizzas.
I still feel sorry for the poor young fellow that met his death that way.
You have a very investigative mind; I wonder if the police are aware of
these facts?
I thought that when Jason McCullough was killed it was mistaken
identity that someone owed drugs or money and he was walking in the
park that early morning and shot because of mistaken identity. This
was the standard news coverage ALL ALONG until about 2 years ago when
the media starting saying it was a random shooting.
Best
2010-10-26 03:02:03 UTC
Post by Rick Walker
Post by Patton
[...]

*Don't you think a light bulb should have gone on, when someone ordered a
pizza from a payphone, and didn't know their address?
Rick Walker
2010-10-26 03:17:45 UTC
Especially in Crimefield Park?
Patton
2010-10-26 11:15:12 UTC
Post by Rick Walker
Post by Patton
[...]
pizza from a payphone, and didn't know their address?- Hide quoted text -
Yes specially when now everyone has a cell phone, smart phone and
other high tech devices. Also when the wrong address was first given.
Halifax_Hooligan
2010-10-26 12:20:46 UTC
Post by Patton
Post by Rick Walker
Post by Patton
[...]
other high tech devices. Also when the wrong address was first given.- Hide quoted text -
Most delivery places I call have a system/database that links your
phone number to an address.
Alexandrias Pizza would just verify your address after you gave them
your number.
Probabaly not applicable for some of the smalle roperations though.
Checked the food safety record of Panada, I don't know why anyone
would order thier foood!

HH
John vG
2010-10-26 11:36:43 UTC
Post by Rick Walker
Post by Patton
[...]
I think a pizza shop owner is driven by the need tgo connect pizzas
with paying customers and that they'll always try to figure out a way.
No onw would ever suspect a delivery person might be shot simply
because of a mixed up address. I'm sure a large number of calls are
from intoxicated people who make errors and are confused, etc.
Shell_b
2010-11-02 12:18:10 UTC
Post by Rick Walker
Post by Patton
Did anyone think maybe the owner of Panada Pizza in Primrose St
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018420.html
since he always owed people money and that pizza restaurant changed
names (by same owner)  so much in the past to avoid paying creditors.
Just a thought that's all.
No, I believe the murder was prompted by money, probably for drugs.
Crimefield Park is getting worse by the month, it seems.  However, since
you've enlightened me on the owner's reputation Patton, I suppose anything's
possible.  But don't you think the owner would have been the target?
Christ, that's Primrose area... they could have shot him down in the parking
lot.
I really feel sorry for the young man that lost his life and left his family
behind to suffer.
I;ve heard the rumour he was a suspected pedophile....whether thats
true or not, I'm sure no one will ever know now....
John vG
2010-10-26 11:33:25 UTC
Post by Patton
Did anyone think maybe the owner of Panada Pizza in Primrose St
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018420.html
since he always owed people money and that pizza restaurant changed
names (by same owner)  so much in the past to avoid paying creditors.
Just a thought that's all.
It seems unlikely. Pizza shop owners generally don't deliver their
pizzas.
Patton
Some do and Karl Saoud (owner) did on occasions.
Patton
2010-10-28 17:37:21 UTC
Post by John vG
Post by Patton
Did anyone think maybe the owner of Panada Pizza in Primrose St
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018420.html
since he always owed people money and that pizza restaurant changed
names (by same owner)  so much in the past to avoid paying creditors.
Just a thought that's all.
It seems unlikely. Pizza shop owners generally don't deliver their
pizzas.
For the time being he is:

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-bar-food-hospitality-Pizza-Delivery-Person-required-immediately-W0QQAdIdZ238876443
Rick Walker
2010-10-28 20:57:56 UTC
Post by John vG
It seems unlikely. Pizza shop owners generally don't deliver their
pizzas.
For the time being he is:

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-bar-food-hospitality-Pizza-Delivery-Person-required-immediately-W0QQAdIdZ238876443

Further to your speculation on just who could have been the shooter, I'm
certain Crimefield Park has a few 'For Hires' living in the area, or at
least know people capable of committing such an act. It's really beginning
to sound like a 'hit' was planned, Patton. Especially if the owner was
delivering pizzas prior to hiring the last driver.

If that turns out to be the case, this guy must have pissed off the wrong
person... you don't piss off loan sharks.
Patton
2010-10-28 21:37:33 UTC
Post by John vG
It seems unlikely. Pizza shop owners generally don't deliver their
pizzas.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-bar-food-hospitality-Pizza-Delivery-P...
Further to your speculation on just who could have been the shooter, I'm
certain Crimefield Park has a few 'For Hires' living in the area, or at
least know people capable of committing such an act.  It's really beginning
to sound like a 'hit' was planned, Patton.  Especially if the owner was
delivering pizzas prior to hiring the last driver.
If that turns out to be the case, this guy must have pissed off the wrong
person... you don't piss off loan sharks.
About 3 months ago he had an ad on Kijiji trying to sell his business
saying it's profitable and that he is retiring. I tried to find the ad
through Google's cached version but no luck. He has tons of enemies
and is a big liar, he always complains that people give him a
difficult time paying him for pizzas yet on the news he says everyone
is nice to him.
Patton
2010-10-28 23:20:15 UTC
Post by John vG
It seems unlikely. Pizza shop owners generally don't deliver their
pizzas.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-bar-food-hospitality-Pizza-Delivery-P...
Further to your speculation on just who could have been the shooter, I'm
certain Crimefield Park has a few 'For Hires' living in the area, or at
least know people capable of committing such an act.  It's really beginning
to sound like a 'hit' was planned, Patton.  Especially if the owner was
delivering pizzas prior to hiring the last driver.
If that turns out to be the case, this guy must have pissed off the wrong
person... you don't piss off loan sharks.
He has been revoked MANY times for non payment for Registry Of Joint
stocks and filed under two different requests for same name (Panada
Pizza):

https://rjsc.gov.ns.ca/rjsc/search/viewProfile.do

mind you I don't remember the other names for the same pizza
restaurant (6 Primrose St) that he changed to in order to avoid paying
creditors.
Rick Walker
2010-10-29 01:20:42 UTC
Post by Rick Walker
Further to your speculation on just who could have been the shooter, I'm
certain Crimefield Park has a few 'For Hires' living in the area, or at
least know people capable of committing such an act. It's really beginning
to sound like a 'hit' was planned, Patton. Especially if the owner was
delivering pizzas prior to hiring the last driver.
If that turns out to be the case, this guy must have pissed off the wrong
person... you don't piss off loan sharks.
He has been revoked MANY times for non payment for Registry Of Joint
stocks and filed under two different requests for same name (Panada
Pizza):

https://rjsc.gov.ns.ca/rjsc/search/viewProfile.do

mind you I don't remember the other names for the same pizza
restaurant (6 Primrose St) that he changed to in order to avoid paying
creditors.

** I worked at the Sobeys next door for a while during 2003/4 Patton. I
don't remember the name changing back then but it might have... sure won't
forget those ants crawling all over the counter though.

As far as creditors go, he could have had his nose in any kind of shit too -
not just with the fellows that plague you with phone calls, either. That's
not one of the best neighbourhoods in Dartmouth, and offers many things to
many people (if you catch my drift.) Again, I'm merely surmising.
Rob
Just what we need, another pizza joint. Good grief.
Patton
2010-10-29 01:25:43 UTC
Post by Patton
Post by Rick Walker
[...]
The name changes were after, I am surprised it's back to Panada Pizza,
I believe there is still a portion of the other logo name on the store
front now.
John vG
2010-10-29 02:02:55 UTC
Post by Patton
Post by John vG
[...]
Have a look at his food safety inspection record:
http://gov.ns.ca/agri/foodsafety/reports/Details.aspx?Id1=1310248
Rob
2010-10-29 02:22:46 UTC
Post by John vG
http://gov.ns.ca/agri/foodsafety/reports/Details.aspx?Id1=1310248
The same could probably be said for nine tenths of these pizza joints.
That food-handlers course is a must these day, good for 5 years. Seems
the smaller guys don't want to comply. I keep mine written right into my
resume. Those temperature readings are another popular one.
Halifax_Hooligan
2010-10-29 12:27:56 UTC
Post by Patton
Post by John vG
[...]
Have a look at his food safety inspection record:http://gov.ns.ca/agri/foodsafety/reports/Details.aspx?Id1=1310248- Hide quoted text -
i check this site all the time for sketchy looking food outlets.
Even some of the nicer resturants have poor food handling records.

Empire theatres is constantly being written up...LOL.

HH
Halifax_Hooligan
2010-10-28 21:12:29 UTC
Post by John vG
Post by Patton
Did anyone think maybe the owner of Panada Pizza in Primrose St
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018420.html
since he always owed people money and that pizza restaurant changed
names (by same owner)  so much in the past to avoid paying creditors.
Just a thought that's all.
It seems unlikely. Pizza shop owners generally don't deliver their
pizzas.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-bar-food-hospitality-Pizza-Delivery-P...
hmm, I bet people are just lining up for that gig!

HH
John vG
Wow... speechless.
Patton
2010-10-28 23:28:14 UTC
Post by John vG
Post by Patton
Did anyone think maybe the owner of Panada Pizza in Primrose St
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018420.html
since he always owed people money and that pizza restaurant changed
names (by same owner)  so much in the past to avoid paying creditors.
Just a thought that's all.
It seems unlikely. Pizza shop owners generally don't deliver their
pizzas.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-bar-food-hospitality-Pizza-Delivery-P...
Wow... speechless.- Hide quoted text -
Sad thing is he expects deliver drivers to have their own car, gas,
insurance and mileage. He also pays them some under the table. If you
paid attention to the news clip they interviewed a "volunteer" that
had works there. How could some be a volunteer and have worked there
for so long and still work there now?.
Shell_b
2010-11-02 12:17:35 UTC
Post by Patton
Did anyone think maybe the owner of Panada Pizza in Primrose St
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018420.html
since he always owed people money and that pizza restaurant changed
names (by same owner)  so much in the past to avoid paying creditors.
Just a thought that's all.
I heard he was a suspected pedophile and the police werent doing
anything about it....
Patton
2010-11-03 15:26:35 UTC
Post by Shell_b
Post by Patton
Did anyone think maybe the owner of Panada Pizza in Primrose St
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018420.html
since he always owed people money and that pizza restaurant changed
names (by same owner)  so much in the past to avoid paying creditors.
Just a thought that's all.
I heard he was a suspected pedophile and the police werent doing
anything about it....
Well Charlie Saoud (birth name Khalil Saoud) lives on 15 Argus Dr off
Lancaster Dr (after Albro Lake) and is a very close friend of Marcel
El-Moukhtafi who lives about one city block above at South Ridge
Circle and was arrested a while back on three sex charges with minors
and will have his court date in January 21:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2Up8dl1K2v0J:halifax.infomonkey.net/nova.scotia.news.events.php%3Fe%3Dthe-local-120409+%22marcel+el+moukhtafi%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

I copied and pasted the article (half way throught page:

"HERALD Marcel El-Moukhtafi, 43, of South Ridge Circle appeared in
Dartmouth provincial court yesterday facing three counts each of
sexual assault, sexual interference with a child under the age of 16,
inviting a young person under 16 to touch him for a sexual purpose and
using a computer to communicate with someone under 16 for the purpose
of facilitating sexual touching. He is also charged with possession of
child pornography. He returns to court Jan. 21 to enter a plea."

Here is his Facebook profile:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Marcel-Elmouktafi/771380203

he has his own car mechanic shop in 13 Scarfe Court next to SPCA
(Animal shelter ) in Burnside Industrial Park:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:unBzqQv7YfAJ:halifax.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-construction-trades-Licensed-Technician-Needed-For-Busy-Burnside-Shop-W0QQAdIdZ226106471+%2213+scarfe+court%22+kijiji&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Where Charlie Saoud often took his cars there for repairs. So the
rumors you stated maybe true BUT I DON"T KNOW. By the way Marcel
Elmouktafi IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Halifax_Hooligan
2010-11-03 15:40:50 UTC
Post by Shell_b
Post by Patton
Did anyone think maybe the owner of Panada Pizza in Primrose St
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018420.html
since he always owed people money and that pizza restaurant changed
names (by same owner)  so much in the past to avoid paying creditors.
Just a thought that's all.
I heard he was a suspected pedophile and the police werent doing
anything about it....
Well Charlie Saoud (birth name Khalil Saoud) lives on off
Lancaster Dr (after Albro Lake) and is a very close friend of Marcel
El-Moukhtafi who lives about one city block above at South Ridge
Circle and was arrested a while back on three sex charges with minors
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2Up8dl1K2v0J:hal...
"HERALD Marcel El-Moukhtafi, 43, of South Ridge Circle appeared in
Dartmouth provincial court yesterday facing three counts each of
sexual assault, sexual interference with a child under the age of 16,
inviting a young person under 16 to touch him for a sexual purpose and
using a computer to communicate with someone under 16 for the purpose
of facilitating sexual touching. He is also charged with possession of
child pornography. He returns to court Jan. 21 to enter a plea."
http://www.facebook.com/people/Marcel-Elmouktafi/771380203
he has his own car mechanic shop in next to SPCA
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:unBzqQv7YfAJ:hal...
Where Charlie Saoud often took his cars there for repairs. So the
rumors you stated maybe true BUT I DON"T KNOW. By the way Marcel
Elmouktafi IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
I think you have crossed the line by posting someone's home address
and implying they associate with pedophiles.

HH
Patton
2010-11-03 15:47:18 UTC
Post by Halifax_Hooligan
Post by Shell_b
Post by Patton
[...]
HH- Hide quoted text -
That's info about his address is public knowledge posted online in
many places, and I clearly stated "BUT I DON''T KNOW" and that Marcell
is innocent until proven guilty.
Donna W.
2010-11-03 16:48:29 UTC
On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 08:47:18 -0700 (PDT), Patton
Post by Patton
Post by Halifax_Hooligan
Post by Patton
http://www.facebook.com/people/Marcel-Elmouktafi/771380203
I think you have crossed the line by posting someone's home address
and implying they associate with pedophiles.
HH- Hide quoted text -
That's info about his address is public knowledge posted online in
many places, and I clearly stated "BUT I DON''T KNOW" and that Marcell
is innocent until proven guilty.
You posted the man's home address and insinuated that he's an
associate of a pedophile. Saying you don't know doesn't excuse that.

I had someone post my home address, phone number, work address and
phone number years ago (all obtained through extensive research from
public sources). A visit from Halifax's finest convinced her that this
was perhaps not a good idea as it appeared she was either stalking me
herself or encouraging others to do so.
Patton
2010-11-03 15:48:28 UTC
Post by Halifax_Hooligan
Post by Shell_b
Post by Patton
[...]
Besides I suspect both people moved since as some people have
suggested in the past but I don't know.
Patton
2010-11-03 15:58:09 UTC
Post by Halifax_Hooligan
Post by Shell_b
Post by Patton
[...]
And for the record I didn't say he associates with pedophiles I said
he is a close friend of his and used to take his cars there, I didn't
say anything about them doing anything other than that.
Donna W.
2010-11-03 16:44:10 UTC
On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 08:40:50 -0700 (PDT), Halifax_Hooligan
Post by Halifax_Hooligan
Post by Patton
http://www.facebook.com/people/Marcel-Elmouktafi/771380203
I think you have crossed the line by posting someone's home address
and implying they associate with pedophiles.
HH
This definitely crosses the line by posting someone's home address and
potentially causing him and his family harm. I have no idea whatsoever
what anyone may have done and I don't really see idle gossip as
legally wrong but this isn't gossip. It's malicious to the point of
possible libel.
Patton
Fine I was able to remove the post.
Lurker
2010-11-03 19:34:07 UTC
Post by Patton
Fine I was able to remove the post.
It's really hard to remove things from Usenet. You're supposed to think *before*
you speak.
Nomen Nescio
2010-11-03 19:54:26 UTC
You lie worse than a cheap fucking rug.....

Amero got a call from Cowper, not a visit, and he did sweet fuck all
about it. Amero bragged about that, and I'd take her word over yours
any day of the week, and she was a fucking nut!
Furthermore, Cowper could hardly be called "Halifax's Finest" given
that his gun was stolen from his car at a public golfcourse.