Matt cartoon
l***@fl.it
2015-02-27 15:21:06 UTC
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/matt/?cartoon=11438081&cc=11385423

I love the Matt cartoons - if you click on the 'previous' button at
the top you can see the last few days, I figger he excelled himself :)
Your sense of humour may vary.
James Warren
2015-02-27 16:09:15 UTC
Post by l***@fl.it
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/matt/?cartoon=11438081&cc=11385423
I love the Matt cartoons - if you click on the 'previous' button at
the top you can see the last few days, I figger he excelled himself :)
Your sense of humour may vary.
I didn't fall down laughing or split a gut but a few of
them were mildly cute.
l***@fl.it
2015-02-27 17:18:30 UTC
On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 12:09:15 -0400, James Warren
Post by James Warren
Post by l***@fl.it
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/matt/?cartoon=11438081&cc=11385423
I love the Matt cartoons - if you click on the 'previous' button at
the top you can see the last few days, I figger he excelled himself :)
Your sense of humour may vary.
I didn't fall down laughing or split a gut but a few of
them were mildly cute.
Perhaps that's what wrong with you, no sense of humour.