Helpful tips for a safe eclipse viewing experience
Gurpster
2024-04-06 10:53:41 UTC
Helpful tips for a safe eclipse viewing experience by Ron Avitzur:

The people of Tennessee may have the best view but will also be the
first to be sacrificed.

Animals may behave strangely. If your dog speaks like a man heed it's
dire warning.

Don't trust the squirrel with the child's face. It speaks only lies.

When your double arrives, resist the inclination to fight it. It may be
stronger than you. Chances are it will disappear after the eclipse. Be
careful it doesn't switch places, it will be a few decades before you
get the chance to come back.

If you stare into the void, and it blinks first, you win. But the prize
is insanity.

Werewolves are not only impossible to kill during an eclipse, they
become SUPER WEREWOLVES.

Whatever you do don't buy any weird plants, we don't want a repeat of
last time.

Apophis, the Moon Serpent, may try to eat you. Let him.

If once upon a time you were falling in love, but now you're only
falling apart, there's nothing you can do. This a different type of eclipse.
l***@florence.it
2024-04-06 11:41:11 UTC
Post by Gurpster
[...]
Nice, for a morning laugh :) I think, from last nights weather
forecast, that Tennessee will be very cloudy, so maybe they will be
safe.
HRM Resident
2024-04-06 15:01:25 UTC
Post by Gurpster
This a different type of eclipse.
Thanks, John. I am not taking any chances. I will spend
Monday in the bathtub with cold water and diced up garlic.
One cannot be too careful. :-)
--
HRM Resident